Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thankful

1. For my two children.

2. For my husband, the poor man.

3. For my health, even if it's not perfect.

4. For the miles I've run.

5. That I still have my parents and my in-laws.

6. For the roof over my head.

7. For my security.

8. That I'm able to be a stay-at-home mom...for the second time.

9. That I had my husband's support to start a second career, although it's on hold.

10. For those who allow me to be who I am, even if they don't agree.

11. For the freedom to express my beliefs.

12. For grace.

13. For freedom to worship.

14. For good therapists.

15. For my sensitivity, although it's not always a good thing.

16. For good books....and my Kindle.

17. For my snuggle buddy dogs.

18. For the food in my belly.

19. Texas.

20. And white sand beaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment