Wednesday, August 7, 2024

Something just for us

First of all, Alaska was incredible. Totally exceeded our expectations. Second of all, we picked such a great ship in the Celebrity Edge. Geared towards adults, not huge, with so much to do. I wasn’t sure I would like cruising but I’m already thinking of our next one. 

I’ll write a more in depth blog post on our travels but for this one, I’m simply going to post a bunch of photos from an experience that Greg and I had while on board. We kept it to ourselves that we were going to do this, so it was intimate and meaningful. I also may have cried more on this day than my wedding day. 

If you get an opportunity to reaffirm your vows to your spouse, just do it. Never become complacent in your marriage, always practice gratitude, and be sure they know they are the most important person in the world to you and always will be.

June 15, 2024













Cheers, Babe!!


No comments:

Post a Comment