Tuesday, January 10, 2023

2023 is the year of GRATITUDE

I don't have a bunch of words of wisdom for the new year. 2022 was rough in many ways, but ended in a positive way. I have a renewed heart and a renewed view on life and what's most important. I have hope in the midst of affliction. I have a lifetime of memories stored up, and a million more experiences to look forward.

Let's take a look back at 2022


January 15 - my 48th birthday dinner at Flemings

January - The best gift from Greg, my leather jacket

 January 22 - Rocker husband at a birthday party

January 28 - our son turns 20

February - Not a baby anymore, but the dogs are!

March - my reminder when things got tough

March 25 - foot surgery was not fun

March - hockey the day after surgery

March - leaning into scripture

March 31 - date night at a dirty bar

April 23 - My baby went to prom

April 23 - a date with Bon Jovi in Austin

April - Petaluma business trip with some lovely people


April - a completed bathroom remodel

May 6 - Denver!

May 7 - Red Rocks and Brantley Gilbert

May 8 - 23 roses for 23 years




June - a trip of a lifetime, Turks and Caicos

June 18- family night and Top Gun for Father's Day

July 16 - 30th high school reunion, San Luis Obispo

July 16 - still sweeping me off my feet

August 7 - a visit to my sister in Issaquah, WA

August 13 - a new car and a very special wedding

August 13 - did I mention he sweeps me off my feet?


September 5 - a second home in Seattle

September 30 - great concert, great friends

October 2 - weekend together in Seattle

October - the most important part of my life

October - visiting the boyfriend in Idaho

October - now we've been to Wyoming

November - scripture all year long

November - apart....and yet not really apart

December - something I try to practice daily

December 10 - had to say goodbye to a really fun car

December 23 - 2 degree windchill has nothing on me

Christmas Eve - celebrating Jesus

December 28 - from Texas to Seattle

December 28 - ending the year with my partner in crime

December - random puppy shot


December - joined by family in Seattle


December 31 - a fitting end to the year


January 1, 2023 - hopeful for what may bloom




No comments:

Post a Comment